Popularity 0 Reviews0/5
Application Covered Pool & Spa, Outdoor Restaurant
Life span & Warranty 20 years
Commercial Patio Enclosures for Outdoor Covered Restaurant/Cafe
The single sloped patio enclosures from Glitzcamp are the aluminum frame structures that can be attached to solid building to construct a covered outdoor space for commercial purposes.
The glass enclosures are popular for restaurant/coffee shop around the corner due to its transparent appearance. They do not only provide a covered restaurant for leisure or banquet, but also offer the most clear and beautiful street view.
Moreover, the patio enclosures can also be installed with an automatic retractable system. Therefore, you can open up the enclosure to provide a coffee shop in open air, and close it up when coming across heavy rain.
What’s more, we also offer other luxury glamping tents with different covering materials for outdoor restaurants. You can check out our large safari cafe tent and dia.10m glamping dome igloo for catering, then see which style appeals to you more.
- Product Introduction - Our professional sales manager will give a detailed product introduction and tent suggestion due to practical situation.
- 3D Digital Mock up - Our designing team will help making a renderings to simulate the overall structure.
- Quotation & PI Signing - We are the tent manufacturer that promise to offer sun house enclosures in an economical, affordable price.
- Production Schedule - We will arrange the production according to the actual delivery date, we are committed to delivery within the agreed time limit.
- Installation Test - Every tent products from Glitzcamp are delivered after installation test to ensure the tent quality.
- Worldwide Delivery - Glitzcamp has rich experience delivering products to countries around the world, including United States, Canada in North America; Chile, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia in South America; Australia, New Zealand in Oceania; United Kingdom, German, France, Sweden, Poland, Spain and etc in Europe; Nigeria, Botswana, South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe in Africa; India, Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan in Asia.
- On-site Installation Guidance - We have our own installation team to offer on-site instruction if required.
- Maintenance Support - Let along the backup material case, we also provide 3 years warranty for our structures.
Framework Overview Main Profile Material: Hard Pressed Extruded Aluminum Alloy T6061/T6 Components Superior Enclosure with hot dip galvanized steel. Features Stainless, light weight Enclosure Shapes Flat style, Single Sloped Style, Gable/"A" frame Style, Arched Dome Style, Mansard Style, Hip style
Roofing & Sidewall Material
Covering Material Material Polycarbonate panel (including PC Hollow Sheets and PC Solid Sheets), or transparent reinforce glass panel Optional Panel Color Green, Transparent, Blue, Brown, Embassed Sheet, Light/dard grey Features Weather Resistance (Temp.: -30℃ to 80℃); 98% UV Resistance; Fire Retardant (B1); Strong Hardness (67MPa), high transmittance, long lifespan.
- Openable Screen Windows
- Automatic Skylight Windows
- Enclosed Front Door & Extension
- Arched Sliding Door
How long will it last and is it safe?
Our tents’ life span can be over 20 years if taken care of properly. This includes keeping proper tension and keeping the tent generally clean. They are all made of components that are all individually replaceable as they weather. Our tents are made of strong aluminum alloy material, stainless steel and quality PVC cover. They are constructed on a stable foundation, performing well in waterproof, wind-resistant and flame retardant.
Do I need to take it down and store it over the winter?
While this is possible, and may help with planning restrictions, there are some considerations for packing away the tent over the winter. Firstly, you will need a dry space to store the equipment. This has to be rodent free and the tent has to be packed down properly to avoid any rips or tears.
How do I fit a wood burning stove in it?
There are a number of wood burning stoves and fitting kits we would recommend. You can do this yourself, if you are happy you won’t wreck your new tent. However, there are fitting services available too.
How much does shipping cost?
There is no set price for shipping. Costs are depending on the quantity and the model of the tent you are ordering, as well as your port of destination. Please keep in mind that brokerage, duties, taxes, and other costs related to shipping/import at the destination country port, are not included in the freight quote estimate that we will send you.