Popularity 0 Reviews0/5
Application Covered Pool & Spa, Hot tub Cover
Life span & Warranty 20 years
Retractable Hot Tub Enclosure with Skylight Windows
Do you also want to admire beautiful view while sitting down comfortably in a hot tub or an outdoor Jacuzzi? Glitzcamp is here to offer clear glass hot tub enclosure to make your dreams come true.
It is the retractable enclosure structure that can be firmly fixed onto the ground to provide a covered outdoor spa. The aluminum framework and the reinforced glass/polycarbonate panel allows the hot tub enclosure to share a lifespan of over 20 years.
Moreover, Glitzcamp offers free custom designed service to make a perfect enclosure for your pool or Jacuzzi bathtub. Far more than that, extra skylight windows, entrance door and extension can also be made to meet various needs.
In addition to the small glass hot tub cover, we also provide free standing sun house for inground swimming pools.
- Product Introduction - Our professional sales manager will give a detailed product introduction and tent suggestion due to practical situation.
- 3D Digital Mock up - Our designing team will help making a renderings to simulate the overall structure.
- Quotation & PI Signing - We are the tent manufacturer that promise to offer sun house enclosures in an economical, affordable price.
- Production Schedule - We will arrange the production according to the actual delivery date, we are committed to delivery within the agreed time limit.
- Installation Test - Every tent products from Glitzcamp are delivered after installation test to ensure the tent quality.
- Worldwide Delivery - Glitzcamp has rich experience delivering products to countries around the world, including United States, Canada in North America; Chile, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia in South America; Australia, New Zealand in Oceania; United Kingdom, German, France, Sweden, Poland, Spain and etc in Europe; Nigeria, Botswana, South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe in Africa; India, Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan in Asia.
- On-site Installation Guidance - We have our own installation team to offer on-site instruction if required.
- Maintenance Support - Let along the backup material case, we also provide 3 years warranty for our structures.
Framework Overview Main Profile Material: Hard Pressed Extruded Aluminum Alloy T6061/T6 Components Superior Enclosure with hot dip galvanized steel. Features Stainless, light weight Enclosure Shapes Flat style, Single Sloped Style, Gable/"A" frame Style, Arched Dome Style, Mansard Style, Hip style
Roofing & Sidewall Material
Covering Material Material Polycarbonate panel (including PC Hollow Sheets and PC Solid Sheets), or transparent reinforce glass panel Optional Panel Color Green, Transparent, Blue, Brown, Embassed Sheet, Light/dard grey Features Weather Resistance (Temp.: -30℃ to 80℃); 98% UV Resistance; Fire Retardant (B1); Strong Hardness (67MPa), high transmittance, long lifespan.
- Openable Screen Windows
- Automatic Skylight Windows
- Enclosed Front Door & Extension
- Arched Sliding Door
How long will it last and is it safe?
Our tents’ life span can be over 25 years if taken care of properly. This includes keeping proper tension and keeping the tent generally clean. They are all made of components that are all individually replaceable as they weather. Our tents are made of strong aluminum alloy material, stainless steel and quality PVC cover. They are constructed on a stable foundation, performing well in waterproof, wind-resistant and flame retardant.
Do I need to take it down and store it over the winter?
While this is possible, and may help with planning restrictions, there are some considerations for packing away the tent over the winter. Firstly, you will need a dry space to store the equipment. This has to be rodent free and the tent has to be packed down properly to avoid any rips or tears.
How do I fit a wood burning stove in it?
There are a number of wood burning stoves and fitting kits we would recommend. You can do this yourself, if you are happy you won’t wreck your new tent. However, there are fitting services available too.
How much does shipping cost?
There is no set price for shipping. Costs are depending on the quantity and the model of the tent you are ordering, as well as your port of destination. Please keep in mind that brokerage, duties, taxes, and other costs related to shipping/import at the destination country port, are not included in the freight quote estimate that we will send you.